Ranch style home with hardwood floors, huge rooms throughout and could be up to 7 bedrooms, or utilize rooms for hobby/office areas. 3 Bedrooms on main floors all have own entrance to 10' wide covered deck. 4 spacious rooms and living area on 2nd floor with plenty of windows for picturesque views. Full finished basement with near 3400 sq.ft. of large rooms. Horse barn has up to 8 stalls, tack rooms, holding pends and outdoor riding arena. There is also a 30x70 workshop and attached 3 car garage with concrete floor and electric. To add there is a chicken house and 2 enclosed stalls, dog house and more. Close to town.
Single Family, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
8,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator, Freezer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Dining Room, Pellet Stove, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Pantry, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- 10 ac +/-
- Level, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Arena, Barn, Chicken House, Out Building, Stable, Workshop. Country Road, Gravel Road, Horse Property, Rolling, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.