Welcome to this family owned 90 acre farm located in the lush and rolling hills of the Ozark Mountains. Move-in ready is a BEAUTIFUL custom home built to ''code and above'' with quality and appeal throughout that definitely raise the bar when it comes to its construction and functionality. Built with 2x6 construction, closed cell foam insulation and Andersen Low-E Glass windows, you can enjoy optimal energy performance and comfort year round in this well designed home with special touches throughout. Main floor living starts at the Front Entry Foyer with 20' ceiling that includes a chandelier lift mechanism. To the left is the Formal Dining Room with French Doors leading out to a stamped concrete Veranda on the front of the home. The Living Room has 10' ceilings, a corner wood-burning
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Cedar Exterior, Metal, Stone
4,397 sq. ft
Yes - 60 spaces
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,513 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range/Oven Free Standing, Microwave, Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Air Filter
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Baseboard, Zone, Central.
- Family Room, Great Room, Brick, Fireplace Glass Door, Wood-burning.
- Burglar Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Internet Connection, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 60 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Metal, Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Metal, Composition
- Cross Fenced, Electric, Perimeter
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Shop, Workshop, Satellite Dish, Extra Storage. State Road, Asphalt, Open, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS