988 Table Rock Circle, Branson, MO 65616 LONGING FOR THE LAKE? Enchanting views are yours from this well loved, lake front and lake view home on Indian Point at Table Rock Lake. Enter through the charming antique doors with leaded or stained glass and snuggle up to one of the wood burning fireplaces with floor to ceiling hand picked rock from the area. (The owners also picked the rock used on the curved shower and wall in the basement.) The main floor has a master suite and 2nd bedroom, both have stained glass windows in the closets. The family room has double doors leading to the deck, beautiful hardwood floors and is open to the kitchen with breakfast bar. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets to store all your appliances and keep them out of sight. The dining room is on the opposite
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3,350 sq. ft
Table Rock Beach
None, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,675 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,345 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Plumbed, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Great Room, Fireplace Screen, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Floored Attic, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Lake, Water Front, Greenhouse, Gutters, Landscaped. City Road, Asphalt, Sloped, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS