Don't miss out on this W/O basement home that not only sits on a dead end cul de sac but is also within walking distance to nearby schools! Home has been recently updated with fresh paint and lots of new flooring! Upstairs you will find: 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, Kitchen/dining with bar seating, gas fireplace, laundry, and New carpet in the bedrooms. Master has walk-in closet and is a split bedroom floorplan! In the Basement: 2 bedrooms, wet bar with sink and frig, living area, full bathroom, office, john deere room, and storm shelter. Basement has new flooring in living area and also in the bedrooms! Home has partially fenced in yard. Seller will be taking the metal rig structure in the back yard prior to closing.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Brick, Stone, Vinyl
2,921 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,535 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,386 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area