Meticulously maintained. Character, unique architecture, and space for everyone. Located just one block from the neighborhood pool, lake and playground at Sterling Farms in the Maize school district. This beautiful established neighborhood has sidewalks, jogging paths and mature trees. The sellers have invested nicely in important high quality updates such as roof, siding, guttering and windows. This home feels incredibly spacious because there are 3 separate living areas so everyone can find their own hang out spot. Two eating areas, including formal dining room plus kitchen dining. NON COOKIE CUTTER FEATURES INCLUDE: super cute loft upstairs right off the 3rd bedroom that would make great office, library, or child’s reading nook; lowest-level entertainment cave is currently used as a poker room and has a cute french door; balcony deck off spacious master suite upstairs overlooks backyard. In 2019 alone, sellers installed new LP Smart Siding and painted exterior with Sherwin Williams Super Paint, installed new guttering, replaced part of driveway, trimmed all trees and installed new dishwasher. 2020 completed main hall bath remodel. 2011 CertianTeed Presidential impact resistant roof with Lifetime limited warranty, and irrigation well which you’re gonna need to economically water this beautiful large corner lot! 2009 and 2015 new high quality windows, some being Andersen, and Andersen patio door. 2015 new wood privacy fence. 2018 interior repaint. New 2019 refrigerator is negotiable depending upon offer. The house already has a functioning Radon gas mitigation system in basement. Two wood burning fireplaces with gas starters are well maintained. Nest Smart Thermostat and Raciho Smart Irrigation Controller for sprinkler system. This home is solid and just awaiting your personal cosmetic finishes. Speaking of… sellers are offering a $5,000 flooring allowance to store of buyer’s choice, with acceptable offer. Master bedroom balcony deck will be restained prior to closing as weather permits.
Single Family, Traditional
2,499 sq. ft
STERLING FARMS ADDITION
Natural Gas,Public Water,Sewer
Maize School District (USD 266)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Bath,Shower/Master Bedroom,Two Sinks
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 22x18,Flooring: Carpet
- Eating Space in Kitchen,Formal
- Lower Level,220-Electric
- Pantry,Range Hood,Electric Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Yes - Finished
- 2. Two,Woodburning,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Fireplace Doors/Screens,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling,Laminate – Other,Wood Laminate
Exterior / Lot Features
- Balcony,Patio,Deck,Fence-Wood,Guttering,Irrigation Well,Sidewalks,Sprinkler System,Storm Door(s),Storm Windows/Ins Glass
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Patio,Deck,Fence-Wood,Guttering,Irrigation Well,Sidewalks,Sprinkler System,Storm Door(s),Storm Windows/Ins Glass. Corner.