7+-acre estate 20 minutes from Springfield--Acres and acres of beautiful trees and rolling hills, a palatial home with classic style, plus a separate apartment ideal of guests and family--these are just a few of the many incredible benefits of this 7.77-acre estate just minutes from Springfield. A grand staircase greets you as soon as you enter the 7,000-sq.-ft home. Rich hardwood floors, high ceilings, crown molding and other well-placed accents create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere. Its many features include: 7 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, office, formal dining room, hearth, family room, fireplace in the master bedroom, 4-car garage and a top-floor apartment ideal for guests, in-laws or teens. Unwind every day on the expansive deck, enjoying the exquisite natural setting of your new home.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Colonial, Traditional, Tudor, Victorian, 3+ Story
6 Full/1 Half
7,808 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Wine Cellar
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Island, 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,021 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,366 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Bedroom, Family Room, Great Room, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Sound System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Granite Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Covered, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters. Private Roads, Asphalt, Acreage, Hilly, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS