7+-acre estate 20 minutes from Springfield--Acres and acres of beautiful trees and rolling hills, a palatial home with classic style, plus a separate apartment ideal of guests and family--these are just a few of the many incredible benefits of this 7.77-acre estate just minutes from Springfield. A grand staircase greets you as soon as you enter the 7,000-sq.-ft home. Rich hardwood floors, high ceilings, crown molding and other well-placed accents create an elegant yet inviting atmosphere. Its many features include: 7 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, office, formal dining room, hearth, family room, fireplace in the master bedroom, 4-car garage and a top-floor apartment ideal for guests, in-laws or teens. Unwind every day on the expansive deck, enjoying the exquisite natural setting of your new home.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional, Tudor, Victorian, 3+ Story
6 Full/1 Half
7,808 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
7,005 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining,Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,021 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,787 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop-Electric,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wall Oven-Convection,Wall Oven-Elec
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Bedroom,Family Room,Great Room,Gas Logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Ceiling - Raised,Ceiling - Tray,Counters - Granite,Walk-in Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 3+ Car Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Covered,Gutters & Downspouts,Patio,Patio/Covered,Porch/Covered,Porch/Screened. Acreage,Hilly,Mature Timber,Trees,Valley,Wet Weather Creek,Wooded.
Bank Owned (REO)