This stunning home will delight with everything it has to offer! The home opens to a spacious sun-filled living room featuring gleaming hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, and a fireplace. The modern kitchen is the heart of this home with ample cabinet space, granite countertops and breakfast bar. The adjoining dining area makes mealtime a breeze! A master suite with full bath and walk in closet, laundry room and powder room complete this level. Upstairs finds 2 comfortably sized bedrooms with walk in closets, and a den that could be used as a 4th bedroom. The lower level creates prime entertainment space with a spacious family room, recreation area, wet bar, full bath and plenty of storage. The lower level walks out to the patio, that along with the main level deck and large fenced backyard is ideal for outdoor entertaining. The covered front porch, oversized 2 car garage and tasteful landscaping only adds to the appeal of this home! Close to highways, shopping and so very much more!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick Veneer, Frame, Vinyl Siding
Yes - 2 spaces
Winter Lakes Estates
GEORGE GUFFEY ELEM.
FOX SR. HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Loft
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry
- Breakfast Bar, Custom Cabinetry, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Appliance Center
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete, Walkout
- French Door, Palladian Windows
- 1. Wood-burning, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Oversized Parking.
- Vinyl, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Covered, Porch Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: MARIS - MidAmerica Regioanl Information System