This Log cabin home has been beautifully restored. Imagine spending time out in the quiet country on your large wrap around deck watching the wild life while drinking your coffee or grilling out with friends. The 2 acres give you plenty of space from neighbors. The large open concept kitchen has a beautiful large island for plenty of prep space. Most of the home has had the subfloor replaced along with new flooring. Newer appliances stay with the home. The metal roof is 2 yrs old and maintenance free. The heating & air system has also been replaced 2 yrs ago. The water & sewer are through the city of Highlandville, so no well or septic to deal with. You get all the convenience of living in town while in your private oasis! This home is turn key and ready to move in!
Single Family, Cabin, 1 Story
1,748 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,748 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane
- Dining Room, Family Room, Rock, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Antenna, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 324 X 329
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Workshop. Acreage, Clear lot, Wooded.