This Spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home sits on 1 acre and has plenty of elbow room with 3,000 square feet of living space. Located in Emory Creek Subdivision on the north side of Branson, this home includes a finished walkout basement with an additional family room, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, gas fireplace, tile flooring, master bathroom jetted tub, vaulted ceilings, in-ground sprinkler system, 3 car garage, and a private covered patio overlooking the woods. Conveniently located near highway 65 and a short drive to Branson Hills Shopping area. This home is nestled up to the woods, but just close enough to everything that the Branson area has to offer.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Emory Creek Ranch
3,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Fireplace.
- Concrete Block,Walkout
- Double Pane
- Family Room,Gas,Gas Logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV,Cathedral Ceiling,Counters - Granite,Jetted Bathtub,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3+ Car Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Deck/Covered,Sprinkler/In-Ground. Acreage,Trees.