All brick, beautiful home in the sought after Parkmor Heights Subdivision. What great curb appeal with gorgeous landscaping in the front and back yard as well as a covered front porch! As you step inside, take note of the tall ceilings in the living room. There is a formal dining room just off the entry. This home offers a split bedroom floorplan with beautiful hardwood floors. The kitchen has been updated with white cabinetry that has some lighted glass front cabinets, granite countertops, stainless appliances, and marble backsplash! Both bathrooms have been updated as well. White woodwork throughout! The master bath has dual sinks, jetted tub and nice size walk-in shower. There is a covered and uncovered patio in the backyard! Central Vac! Add this home to your list!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,092 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,092 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining,Kitchen Bar,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,092 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Living Room,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV,Ceiling - Raised,Counters - Granite,High Speed Internet,Jetted Bathtub,Shade/Blinds/Shutters,Walk-in Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3+ Car Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 57x147 IRR
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs,Gutters & Downspouts,Porch/Covered,Sprinkler/In-Ground. Landscaping.