WOW!! Location,Location, Location!! Six bedrooms walkout home with 3 full baths awaits your family and close to Nixa Schools, and the Nixa community Center. And the views of The Springs Lake and water feature from the back deck are impressive. This home has an open floor plan with master and two bedrooms on main level and three large bedrooms and bath on the basement level.The home includes a large Pantry, a Storm Shelter Room, and tons of storage. Additionally there is a ''John Deere'' room for all that lawn care and project space. There is also an unfinished excercise room and the equipment is negotiable. This home is move in ready... And don't forget that the view from both upper and lower deck of Spring lake is awesome. Must see this one... don't miss out...you won't be dissapointed.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,999 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,667 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining,Kitchen Bar
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,926 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,073 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Stove: Gas,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane,Tilt-In
- Basement,Living Room,Gas.
- 90+ Furnace Rating,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV,Carbon Monoxide Detector,Ceiling - Vaulted,Counters - Granite,High Speed Internet,Jetted Bathtub,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable Available,Curbs,Deck,Gutters & Downspouts,Patio. Lake View.