Fantastic opportunity to purchase a residential and commercial building with over 3,000 sqft plus great location and visibility. Full brick and stone exterior with a patio and backyard. Main floor is zoned residential and has a large living room and dining room with beautiful crown molding and wood work. Three bedrooms and eat in kitchen offer plenty of living space. There is a expandable attic that has a cedar closet and loads of storage space. Original built-in cabinet, stained glass windows and slate tile roof add to the charm of this home. Brand new carpet and freshly painted in the residential areas.The lower level is zoned C2-commercial with both units having street level walk-outs. Barbershop has a half bath and the other store front has a full bath and kitchenette. Attached over-sized 1 car garage with newer door. Laundry is located in the lower level.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,982 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Gravois Weber Park
Gotsch Intermediate School
Detailed Room Information
- Separate Dining
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Num Main and Upper Baths: 1
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Bathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out
- Some Insulated Wndws,Some Stained Glass,Some Storm Doors,Some Tilt-In Windows
- 1. Non Functional.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Special Millwork,Some Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Rear/Side Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Trans,Patio,Porch-Covered,Tile/Slate Roof. Corner Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights.
Cash, Conventional, Seller May Pay SmCls, Specl Fincg Call Agt