Are you HOME for the holidays? Wouldn't you want to live here ALL year long? Impressively situated in Fremont Hills with many features to enjoy! Covered front porches, screened in porch in the back, a large treed lot, and an over sized garage. You will appreciate all of the updates and pride of ownership which is evident throughout. Entering the home, you see a formal dining and formal living room, then enter the main living room with a soaring ceiling, it is sure to impress! The kitchen is large and inviting for entertaining with ample storage, then make your way back to the private, luxurious master bedroom wing. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths upstairs and a large rec room and wet bar downstairs. Beautifully and tastefully decorated, it is a house like no other!!
Single Family, Colonial, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
4,810 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,460 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Covered, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 123 X 153IRR
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Landscaped. Curb, City Road, Asphalt, Wooded.