Timber Frame Lodge Style Home. Handcrafted and Custom Built with real handpicked stone, cedar and solid oak beams.Soaring 30 foot tall wood burning fireplace extends into the basement with 2nd fireplace. Post and Beam structure, sunken living room, open floor plan, Pine ceilings, screened porch off dining area.Fenced and pasture set up for horses with small barn, pastures produces hay.House is set up against Mature native trees with a year round creek running across the street. Visible in Winter months. Quiet and peaceful living in Willard School district.
Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,925 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Workshop, Loft, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Island, 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,885 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane, Storm Window
- Basement, Family Room, Great Room, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace Glass Door, Rock, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Floored Attic, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Barbed Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Satellite Dish, Workshop, Barn. County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Pasture, Sloped, Wooded, Horse Property.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS