Located in a desirable Nixa subdivision, this newer home is waiting for its new owners. The home offers an open concept with hardwood floors in all the main areas. Beautiful, granite countertops throughout the house. The kitchen features beautiful dark wood cabinets and a butcher block countertop. The split bedroom floor plan has two bedrooms and a full bath on one side, with the master suite, master bath and walk-in closet on the other. 9 foot ceilings in all the rooms and a 10 foot tray ceiling in the master bedroom make the space feel open and airy. Access the laundry from either the main area or the master closet for convenience. Enjoy your evenings on the covered back patio with your own privacy of mature trees bordering the back. This home also includes a 17 foot storm shelter. Don't miss Cobble Creek's community area with pool, playground, covered pavilion, and basketball court!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,506 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,506 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped. Curb, City Road, Asphalt.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area