Just as nice as can be, this entire property has been well maintained throughout it's lifetime! This 3 bed, 2 bath home sits on nearly 2 acres of private, wooded, unrestricted land, yet with quick access to Hwy 13. Home is well cared for and as neat as a pin. Inside you'll find large a large living space and a spacious master bedroom, as well as lots of storage with walk-in closets, cabinetry, and kitchen pantry. Gorgeous view from front yard; outside the home has such curb appeal! This property offers a 30'x40' shop, heated, with concrete floor, 3 garage doors (one pull through drive) and an office. The shop also has an additional 12'x30' area with gravel floor for extra storage and garage door access. The setting is just beautiful, with wildlife and scenery. Call today to view!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,633 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Polk-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,633 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Pull-down, Tray, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse, Workshop. County Road, Asphalt.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS