Beautiful brick and stone home located in Lakewood Terrace Subdivision. This home has 10 foot ceilings on the main floor with 8 foot doors. Custom cabinetry throughout the home. The living room, entry, dining room, stairs and office all have hardwood flooring. The 4 bedrooms, loft area and family room have bamboo flooring and the 2 full baths, 2 half baths and laundry all have tile flooring. The kitchen comes complete with gorgeous custom cabinets, granite countertops and all the appliances including the refrigerator. The basement has a large family room with bar area which has custom cabinets, bar sink and dishwasher. The basement also has a bedroom, half bath and two storage rooms. The home has central vacuum, intercom, 2 hot water heaters and zoned heating and cooling all three levels. Spacious master suite with jetted tub and walk-in shower. This home has an abundance of storage. There is a nice covered patio on the back to sit and enjoy the outdoors.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
5,513 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
5,513 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining,Kitchen Bar,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,471 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,042 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Counters - Granite,Counters - Marble,Jetted Bathtub,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3+ Car Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Irregular corner lot.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs,Gutters & Downspouts,Patio/Covered,Sprinkler/In-Ground. Corner,Cul de Sac,Landscaping,Paved Frontage.