Great opportunity to own a Townhome in the new gated community of Highlands at Terradyne located on the golf course of Terradyne Country Club. Maintenance free living with upscale floor plans and finishes. Choose from 3 different floor plans and sizes. Customize your Townhome with the colors and finishes you choose. Standard upgrades include wood flooring, tile, granite counters, fireplace, crown molding, enamel trim, main floor master bedroom, main floor laundry, covered patio and more! Enjoy exclusive rights to Terradyne Country Club as a social member as part of your HOA amenities. Club features, pool with lifeguards, indoor work out facility, and private full service lounge with Hereford House menu as well as all the activities offered throughout the year at the club. Taxes and specials are estimated and subject to change. The pictures are of the previous model so the colors and finishes may vary.
Other, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
1,694 sq. ft
Highlands At Terradyne
Shackelford / Isham
Natural Gas, 220v Service, Sewer
Andover School District (Usd 385
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Rough-in Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Humidifier, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full, Daylight
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting, Club House, Tennis Court. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Golf Facilities, Clubhouse
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: KSSC - South Central Kansas MLS