83.3 ACRES with large home, 40X80 Shop/office, 42X52 Horse barn with 7 stalls, tack room, and wash bay. The home was built in 2010 and has 5 BR and 4 full BA. There is 3000 sq ft on main level and 3000 sq ft in basement. Beautiful oak kitchen cabinets with silent closing drawers. There is a 2nd kitchen area in the basement. The 40x80 metal building built 1/2 finished with 2 bathrooms and can be used for living quarters or office area and the other 1/2 is a shop. Also a 42x52 horse barn with 7 house stalls and there is a 18x52 shed attached. Approx. 18 acres of bottom ground. Nice mixture of pasture with some woods throughout and two ponds. Also a 2400 sq ft metal hay barn with corral system. Next to 4000 acres of conservation land and horse trails. Can be purchased with less land.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
6,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Wood, Steam. Radiant.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Outdoor Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- 83.3 Acres
- Barbed Wire, Cross Fenced, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Landscaped, Barn, Out Building, Workshop. County Road, Acreage, Clear lot, Hilly, Level, Wooded, Horse Property.