There is a lot here for the money. A five bedroom, 3 bath, 2 living areas, spacious kitchen and separate dining room, covered back deck, shop building/garage with 9 ft walls,, storm shelter, garden area, chicken house, creek, woods private well and septic, and privacy. Wow, enjoy the country life and get away from crowded cities. Sellers relocating and can give possession in few weeks if needed. All appliances stay in kitchen. Utility room has 3rd bath, and back door to utilized also as a mud room. One bedroom off master could be nursery, playroom or office. Wood burning fireplace.
Mobile Home, Double Wide
2,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,560 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Storm Window
- Family Room, Brick, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 3 acres+/- 194 x 663
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop, Chicken House, Out Building. Dead End Street, County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Level.