This is the One! Beautiful all brick country ranch on 10 acres. 1/4 mile off blacktop - set back off Seneca Str. Love the oak hardwood floors throughout living area. with a cool Medalion inset in flooring. Spacious living room with woodburning fireplace (connected to heating system to help heat home on the cold days). Spacious open country kitchen and dining room for the whole family plus some. Master bedroom with lots of natural light and special made Plantation Shutter Blinds. Newly upgraded bath with walk in shower and double vanity. Main floor laundry. Then there is the full finished basement with family room, rec room/office, under the stairs playhouse, 2 full bedrooms and full bath. plus storage, storage and more storage. The owners will miss watching the sunsets from the covered patio. For the guy a man cave/workshop set up with power. Wood shed for the lawn mower with upstairs playhouse. Just to the north horse corral with barn and open stalls.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,134 sq. ft
Lagoon,Private Water,Propane Gas
Macksville School District (USD 351)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bdrm on Main Level
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 17 X 14,Flooring: Wood
- Formal,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Main Floor,Separate Room,220-Electric
- Eating Bar,Pantry,Electric Hookup
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Forced Air.
- Yes - Finished
- 1. One,Living Room,Woodburning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Owned Water Softener,Vaulted Ceiling,Window Coverings-All
Exterior / Lot Features
- Ag Outbuilding(s),Covered Patio,Fence-Other/See Remarks,Guttering,Storage Building(s),Storm Door(s),Storm Windows/Ins Glass,Outb
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ag Outbuilding(s),Covered Patio,Fence-Other/See Remarks,Guttering,Storage Building(s),Storm Door(s),Storm Windows/Ins Glass,Outbuildings. Standard.