New construction in Ashford at Wicklow! This QUALITY BUILT, 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath walkout basement home has had a RECENT PRICE REDUCTION AND IS NOW THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY IN ALL OF THE WICKLOW SUBDIVISIONS!! The floor plan is open and inviting with raised ceilings, beautiful floors, and a gorgeous kitchen complete with a gas range, white cabinets, corner sink w/ 2 windows, spacious pantry, and a large island. The basement allows for a living area, pool table or dining area, wet bar, 2 nice sized bedrooms and a full bath. The exterior boasts unique white brick with contrasting trim, roof, and custom made shutters! Great outdoor entertaining can be enjoyed on the large covered deck! Homeowners can purchase Wicklow Pool memberships for $100 per year!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Brick, Cedar Exterior, Concrete Siding, Stone
4,300 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
The Village Of Ashford At Wicklow
NX HIGH POINTE/SUMMIT
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Mud Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Covered, Porch Covered
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. City Road, Asphalt, Clear lot.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS