Being sold mostly furnished and evolving through the decades from a large hay barn, an antique store, a restaurant and finally, to a bed and breakfast, it now functions as a private residence. Maintaining the attraction and allure of a vintage Bed & Breakfast through the remodeling, the building has become a landmark in the small Ozarks City of Seymour and sits on over an acre and a quarter of land. The interior character reflects a period long past, planks of cedar line its walls and its tin ceiling character is reproduced with very decorative copper Evangeline style. The facility is well suited for an extensive rural and farm country theme development.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 3+ Story
6 Full/1 Half
4,520 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Webster-Not In List
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,120 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration unit, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Partially Finished
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Attic Stairs - Fixed, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Fire Alarm System, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, RV Parking.
- Covered, Porch Covered
- Chain Link, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Grill, Gutters, Extra Storage. City Road, Asphalt.