This home, one of Branson's most unique and desirable, is now offered for sale for the first time since 1983. We were overcome by the breathtaking view of Lake Taneycomo, and the scenic Ozark Mountains. The home features a unique Tri-Level design with a full basement, and is situated on a large and spacious 1.49 acre lot overlooking Lake Taneycomo. The night-time view of the Lake and Downtown Branson is exceptional! Stacked ''Native Stone'' covers the entire front of the house, and the massive fireplace.Oak Bluff is the most ideal location on the north side of Branson! This is a rare opportunity! Homes in Oak Bluff generally don't remain on the market very long.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,350 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Office
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 750 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas logs, Stone.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Wood, Stone
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Water Front, Workshop. Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS