Super cute home on an amazing corner lot. Inside the city limits but a nice quiet area. This home boasts beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Wonderful large deck that's perfect for entertaining. Fenced in backyard for the kiddos or the pets. RV parking spot along with a power source. Basement is already plumbed for a 3rd bathroom and has a bedroom along with another room that could be a den or 2nd living room. Over sized 2 car garage with plenty of room for a work bench. Roof was replaced in 2016 and HVAC in 2017.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,068 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,458 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Plumbed, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Laminate Counter, Fire Alarm System, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. RV Parking.
- Deck, Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Satellite Dish. Corner, City Road, Asphalt.