This property sitting on HWY 60 holds so much potential from commercial to farming. HWY 60 is a major highway for Missouri and nearly 70k people drive past this property per day making it an ideal site for fuel stations, truck stops, billboard rental, etc. I also see it being a good place to have a venue (gambrel barn and land). Currently the owner has a small beef heard and has had other types of livestock there as well. The residence is older but has many updates such as refinished wood floors, new updated bathrooms, and a new roof. The property also has 5 buildings on site, some attached to one another with over 11 parking spaces. With so much potential this property is one of a kind and a must see!
Single Family, Ranch, Patio Home, 1 Story
Septic, Holding Tank
3,500 sq. ft
Yes - 11 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Laminate Counter, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 11 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Parking Pad.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Covered, Porch Covered, Screened Porch, Enclosed Porch
- Lot View
- Barbed Wire, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Gutters, Barn, Hay Barn, Shed, Out Building, Extra Storage, Workshop. Dead End Street, State Road, Acreage, Clear lot, Level, Pasture.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS