WHOA!!! This home is MAGNIFICENT. It is a complete SHOWSTOPPER. The landscaping is UNPARALLELED. The quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail are EXCEPTIONAL.The soothing sounds of the waterfall greet you as you arrive. The lush, abundant landscaping invites you to stay awhile and the stamped concrete walkways allow you to explore. You can't help but be in awe over the hand-scraped hardwood floors, high ceilings and generous crown moulding throughout. This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home features a formal dining area on the main level and formal living area with gas fireplace. Equipped with granite countertops and stainless appliances, the kitchen is open to an abundant casual dining/living space with access to the covered back patio.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
6,266 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Office, Media
- Living Room
- Formal, Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,133 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,133 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Humidifier
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Sound System, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- In Ground Sprinklers
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Grill, Gazebo, Gutters, Landscaped. City Road, Asphalt.