This beautiful, Branson West lake view home is packed to the gills w/tons of amazing upgrades! Situated perfectly on a Table Rock Lake hillside & located just 3 min down DD Hwy. You will find yourself captivated while sitting on your deck enjoying a lake view sunrise each morning & breathtaking sunset each evening. Entertain your friends & enjoy the Kimberling City fireworks from the comfort of your home & when the fog rolls through the valleys enjoy the serenity & peacefulness. Step inside & a few highlights of the home are cathedral ceilings, updated flooring, quartz counters, semi open concept to dining & kitchen, large mud/laundry room, dog run, 2 large decks, fire pit area, new light fixtures, staircase to the attic & room to grow in the basement. 3rd party slips avail. for add.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,908 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Mark Twain Hills
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Loft, Mud Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,873 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,124 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Basement, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Stairs - Fixed, Attic Pull-down, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lake, Panoramic
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Workshop. County Road, Asphalt, Wooded.