A rare find in WILLARD Schools! Bring your horses, cattle and chickens! They are going to LOVE this hobby farm complete with a fenced back pasture and 5 stall barn. The location of this 5 acre farm is hard to beat... country setting on a farm road but close to I-44 and James River Freeway making the commute to Springfield quick and easy! The home has been through and extensive remodel featuring all new floors, new trim, new fixtures, all new bathrooms, new interior doors, a cozy fireplace, and a new septic just to name a few. Beautiful neutral colors make it move-in ready and the open floor plan with views of the pasture make this property one-of-a-kind. With over 3,000 sq ft there is so much space that this walk-out basement home offers. It has 4 bedrooms PLUS an office.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3,062 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,531 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,431 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Barn. County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Horse Property.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS