This is what you want. Springfield address with Republic schools along with a little room to roam with easy access to anywhere in town quickly. Newer Septic and Well! You'll have to come up with a lot more $$ to find something similar. Get outta town! But just barely. Bargain priced for the bargain hunter. Owner health forces sale. Home has high efficiency furnace, wood burning fireplace with insert, and nice straight floors for it's age. All the wiring and windows have been updated too. Detached garage/shop and barn have 200 amps(house too) to wrench around with along with it's own hvac system. , and is in good shape to store any toys. Secured chain link and barbed wire storage area for any fun future projects...wrench on toys, then relax in the hot tub that stays with the property. House has 90% efficient furnace. Sold ''as is'' ''where is'' Come add some needed touches and make it your own.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,392 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,392 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Other, Partial, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Satellite Dish, Barn, Out Building, Workshop. County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Level.