You have it all in this amazing all brick home with outdoor spaces as inviting as the beautiful inside rooms. 4 br, 3 bath, split br, finished w/o basement, 2 fireplaces, 2 living areas, 2 decks, amazing entertainment areas with stamped concrete patio with fire pit just off the lower deck. Roll down curtain on upper deck for shade or privacy. Beautiful view of McCauley Park. Has a tall crawlspace under the basement. Rooms are very large, with ample room for over-sized furnishings. Beautifully landscaped with easy care flowers and shrubs.Features a large workout room, complete with mirrors, plus a separate area for a tread mill, both areas with tv hookups. A hobby room with a cabinet and sink along with both workout areas are all located in the basement.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3,900 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Foyer, Hobby Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Crawl, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Basement, Family Room, Living Room, Brick, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Tray, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gutters, Landscaped. Curb, Asphalt, Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS