This home is move in ready and is a country lover's dream! Being within miles of town and on a blacktop road this property is a rarity on the market right now so don't miss out! Nestled in around a creek you will find home waiting for you over the wooden bridge. As you walk up to the house you will love the front porch that invites you right up to the front door. You will be welcomed in to the open concept floor plan and the first things you will notice are the beautiful hickory floors and floor to ceiling stone fireplace. You will then be drawn to the kitchen with its natural hickory cabinets, tile backsplash and of course the stone island with butcher-bock top. The master bedroom is large in size and also has many admirable features such as a large walk-in closet, and a newly renovated master bath that is quite spacious. The laundry area that is conveniently located between the kitchen and garage was also a recent remodel project. 3 Acres is just enough for some chickens or a few other animals but not too much to care for so make sure you come to see this one in person to see it for all it has to offer; But act quick! Word can’t describe the location and setting of this property you must see it for yourself!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,672 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
See S, T, R
1,672 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- walk-in closet, attached full bath
- Open to kitchen and Living room
- Built-In Dishwasher,Cabinets Wood,Microwave,Electric Oven/Range,Pantry,Refrigerator,Vent Fan, Open concept, Hickory cabinets, island
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space,Poured Concrete
- Windows - Thermal/Multi-Pane,Wood
- 1. Electric,Living Room.
- Attic Fan,Ceiling Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Garage Door Opener 1,Hot Tub,Mailbox,Smoke Detector,Storage Shed,Tub Regular
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Hard board
- Hot Tub