Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, full brick home on the edge of town. Over sized attached two car garage with ladder to attic storage. 18'x18' rear patio plus a 18'x14' covered patio with ceiling fan, lights, and TV hook up. 12'x12 'mower/storage shed with finished interior, overhead door and Pella window. Sprinkler system with private well. New Corian Kitchen cabinet tops. Custom built oak kitchen cabinets with roll out shelves, pantry cabinet, and other options. All black appliances go with home, to include DW, trash compactor, refrigerator, built in oven, microwave hood combo, and glass top cook top. Built in Oak computer center in mud room. All baths have Onyx tops, fiberglass showers with swinging doors, or tub & shower with curtain, and long vanities with full length mirrors. One end of the Great Room has oak custom built book shelves, stone faced fireplace. It also has a place for built-in TV and log storage. It has cathedral ceilings in Great Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Den. Home is equipped with Pella casement windows with internal blinds. Beautiful Pella front entrance door with leaded glass and two matching sidelights. Most floor covering is 3 years old and all floor covering is in excellent condition. This home is in a beautiful neighborhood with comparable homes and is on a dead end street. This is an agent owned property.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,110 sq. ft
Anthony-Harper School District (USD 361)
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range/Oven,Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Closet-Walk-In,Decorative Fireplace,Fireplace Doors/Screens,Owned Water Softener,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Covered Patio,Guttering,Irrigation Well,Sidewalks,Sprinkler System,Storage Building(s),Storm Door(s),Storm Windows/Ins Glass. Corner,Standard.