LUCKY YOU! New on the market,, this beautiful Ernie Michel built home has been totally updated. Laminate wood floors throughout the living area and hardwood floors in the bedrooms. No carpet in this house! Spacious kitchen features new cabinets, Corian countertops, stainless appliances, all opening to hearth room with fireplace and dining area. Step out the door to a huge covered deck overlooking a private back yard full of blooming redbud trees and dogwoods bordered by a small wet weather stream. You can even bring your boat or RV. Extra deep garage has workshop, and only Ernie Michel would think to put a concrete floor in the crawl space! Who wouldn't want to live here!
Single Family, Split Level, Raised Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,030 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BRANSON CEDAR RIDGE
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,542 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Wood, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl, Partial, Partially Finished, Plumbed, Walkout
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Great Room, Insert, Rock, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 160 X 175
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Landscaped, Extra Storage. City Road, Asphalt, Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS