2-bedroom bungalow located in the highly sought-after Southampton neighborhood at an affordable price! This home greets you with a porch that spans the width of the home creating a perfect space for leisure during the sunny or rainy days. Enter and you will find a large living space that will accommodate your furniture of choice. Look down and you will see immaculate hardwood floors that lead you into the dining room just before you get to the eat-in kitchen. The kitchen not only provides enough space for a casual table, but has plenty of counter-space. The stainless steel refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and soon-to-be installed microwave are included in the sale. Master bedroom has easy access to the Jack and Jill style hall bathroom which features modern day white tile and trim. Outside you will find a yard that is completely fenced in, a driveway that goes from the street to the alley, and an oversized detached garage for parking or storage. Do not wait, this will go fast!
Single Family, 1 Story
St Louis City
902 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Mcdermotts Morningside Park Add
St. Louis City
Long Middle Community Ed. Center
Detailed Room Information
- Separate Dining
- Custom Cabinetry,Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Num Main and Upper Baths: 1
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 902 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range/Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured Concrete,Unfinished,Walk-Out
- 6 Panel Door(s),Some Insulated Wndws,Some Storm Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Some Window Treatmnt,Some Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Alley Access,Detached,Off Street.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Chain Link Fence,Sidewalks,Streetlights.
Cash, Conventional, FHA