Amazing custom ranch home on 40 acres that has been updated to all the comforts of modern day living, but the charm and character of the country! Built in 1977, this home has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. There are so many options for raising livestock, farming, as well as fishing and hunting. Just twenty miles southwest of Wichita, and 2 miles off Hwy 81. This home has a large kitchen and formal dining room, a full finished basement, and an enclosed back porch (12 x 34.5 ft) with views of the koi pond. Pellet insert fireplace and wood-burning stove. Gorgeous natural stone hearth in basement family room. High-efficiency heat-pump. Totally electric and rural water, plus private submersible well. Storage shed and wrought-iron fence gate with electric gate entrance. Two-car attached carport plus a Morton building (48 x 72 ft) with two large sliding doors. Perfect garage/workshop as well as storage for farm equipment. Enjoy relaxing by the fire pit on the large patio! Native grass and trees with four ponds, which are excellent for hay or raising livestock. Also good for fishing and hunting deer, turkey, dove, duck and geese. Call today for your private showing!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,960 sq. ft
Belle Plaine School District (Us
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry, Sink
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Storm Door
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Family Room, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Carport.
- Patio, Covered, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Extra Storage. Unpaved Road, Horse Property, Irrigation well, Irregular, Pond.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: KSSC - South Central Kansas MLS