56 Kittens Mountain, Crane, MO 65633. Live and work under the same roof! The living quarters in this 'Shouse' resemble that rustic cabin you have always wanted. An interior of cedar and pine makes for a cozy mountain getaway feel with room to grow in the unfinished area. The steel siding and metal roof leave little to do in the way of maintenance! Recent improvements include large sliding window, doors, mini-split heating/AC unit, ceiling fan, fenced backyard and landscaping.Sitting on 4 beautiful acres gives you room for fun outdoor activities as well as enjoyment of wildlife, room for a horse or two, an area for gardening or raising chickens!All along a paved country road near James River for easy access anywhere. (Land has water and septic in place for a mobile home if another residence is desired.)
Single Family, 1 Story
1,200 sq. ft
Old Iron Bridge
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Concrete, Hardwood Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking.
- Wood, Metal
- Patio, Covered
- Lot View
- Barbed Wire, Partial, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Clear lot.