Fantastic property on 5 acres just down the street from Fellow Lake. Enjoy your own personal ''country club'' 5 landscaped acres, basketball court, fun inground pool, 2-car maintenance building, and a fun pergola. The all brick home boasts 3 bedrooms on the main level, formal dining, and a living room, lots of great storage, wood burning fireplace w/insert, and s 3-car attached garage. relax in the fun basement with 2-bedrooms (one does not have a window), fun rec. room and a family room. This is a great property, you can see the lights of Springfield's downtown from the front porch.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
5,428 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living Room
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,456 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,512 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Great Room, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Granite Counter Top, Fire Alarm System, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Skylight, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Partial, Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop. County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Level.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS