''This is my forever home'' so it doesn't matter how much money they spend making it their perfect home until they buy a 2nd home in Hot Springs Village, AR and love the lifestyle there. Added features since purchase are: Great Landscaping with water garden. Inground sprinkler system front and back. All Seasons Sunroom with hot tub (negotiable) and sauna (negotiable), All Seasons ''Retreat'' on upper level with views of the lake & mountains, media room with projector system, newer ac/heat, board fencing for backyard, new master bath shower, and on & on. Underground sprinkler system. Storm Shelter. Sellers know they cannot recoup all improvements so priced to sell quickly. Their loss, your gain. Where can you get all these features in a home for around $100 square foot??
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story, 1 Story
3,395 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Hummingbird Hls Ests
3,395 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Branson Cedar Ridge
Bathrooms: Full Bath Level - 2, Master Bath Level - 1
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Dining,Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,065 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 330 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partially Finished,Walkout
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling - Vaulted,Counters - Granite,Shade/Blinds/Shutters,W/D Hookup,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3+ Car Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Covered,Water Garden. Lake View.