Gorgeous, enchanting home completely remodeled and updated conveniently located near MSU and downtown. Fabulous open kitchen has beautiful custom cabinets, granite counters & no finger print stainless appliances. The spacious bath offers a large vanity, sink and accented with white subway tile. 2nd bath is in basement. Hardwood floors throughout. Other updates include HVAC, electrical, plumbing, insulation, roof & paint. The large basement is very functional and offers lots of extra space. Don't miss seeing this home soon!
Single Family, Bungalow, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2,499 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,396 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Single Pane, Storm Window
- Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped. Curb, City Road, Asphalt, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS