Charming 5 bedroom 2 bathroom home in El Dorado. The family, living room, or study can double as a formal dining area. There is room for everyone! With large bedrooms, you can easily choose to have your master bedroom on the first or second floor. The home features new James Hardy siding ( lifetime warranty ), windows, electrical, plumbing, new kitchen appliances, original hardwoods, ceramic tile, and other. Outdoors you will find 3 fenced in areas, a covered area (sails), and a large concrete slab. There is a detached garage (20 x 19) with a storage loft upstairs as well as a storage shed (16 x 8). Central Air Conditioning on the 1st floor. Window units as well as central on the 2nd floor. Being Sold As-Is. See Property Disclosure for more details. Call today to schedule your private showing!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,940 sq. ft
ORIGINAL TOWN-EL DORADO
Natural Gas,Public Water,Sewer
El Dorado School District (USD 490)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bdrm on Main Level,Master Bedroom Bath,Shower/Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 36x14,Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Main Floor,Separate Room,220-Electric
- Range Hood,Electric Hookup
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Yes - Unfinished
- 2. Two,Living Room,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood Floors,Wood Laminate
Exterior / Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence-Wood,Guttering
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence-Wood,Guttering. Corner.