Solid built Victorian Home on a large corner lot in downtown West Plains! Lots of square footage , beautiful hardwood floors, newer formica counter tops, fresh vinyl in the kitchen, updated vanities in the bathrooms and beautiful walk in shower mix well with the antique charm of this solid built home! 2 with possibly bedrooms, 1 bath plus office down stairs, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath upstairs. Lots of additional storage and beautiful built in hutch in the kitchen, pantry and large closet in the laundry room. Beautiful landscaping in the oversized yard add to the charm! Additional one car garage or workshop in the back for your hobbies plus saferoom off of the attached garage.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,579 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howell-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Office
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,291 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure, Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 140
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Workshop. Corner, City Road, Asphalt.