This well maintained home is a one owner. After raising their family and becoming empty nesters, the owners that built the home are now deciding to relocate. Mature trees and established lawn make a park-like setting with a three acre lot. It is sure to please those that want a secluded and quiet place to live but desire an easy access to Springfield/Ozark area. This home is updated and move-in ready. A game room in the basement can be easily converted into the fourth bedroom. A Home Warranty is offered to buyers. In this pristine condition, at this location, for this price, it won't last long. Horses are allowed on acreage.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Elk Valley Est
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Foyer, Hobby Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Finished, Plumbed, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Basement, Living Room, Brick, Insert, Rock, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 630 ' X 210 '
- Rolling Slope, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop, Extra Storage. Dead End Street, Rolling Slope, County Road, Asphalt, Acreage, Clear lot, Rolling, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS