You'll love the storage space and open floor plan in this country home. Located between Strafford and Marshfield in the Strafford school district. You'll also find a large deck, above ground pool, storage shed and a variety of fruit trees all on 3 acres. The roof was just replaced in 2019.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Brick, Stone, Vinyl
2,039 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Webster-Not In List
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,039 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Laminate Counter, Hydro Tub, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Landscaped, Extra Storage. County Road, Gravel Road, Acreage, Level, Wooded.