Character and Charm can be found in this home. This 3 bedroom, 1+ bath property has mostly original hardwoods, trim, stained glass and windows. The original siding was covered but could easily be put back to it's original state. The home has had new insulation installed by OACAC. There has been new waste lines to meet code, some lighting, paint, bathroom and roof including decking. The 2nd bath upstairs has not yet been remodeled due to lack of time. Book Shelves were built in the living room so the owner had the foundation re-enforced due to the weight. Central heat was installed with adapter to add central air. The home has a 2 car detached garage with additional storage. Don't miss the opportunity to make this your new home.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1,188 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,188 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Door, Single Pane, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Curb, City Road, Asphalt.