This all brick home sits on 8.5 lovely acres of wildlife, turkey, deer, and a stocked pond with blue catfish and blue gill. Lovely ranch home with a full finished basement. The large game/basement family room can be split for a 4th bedroom. Large open great room and formal dining with a woodburning fireplace. Large main floor laundry, mud room and pantry. 40x30 detached garage with heat and air located on workshop side of 20x18. Extra pad for RV with a 50 amp service for convenience. Geo thermal for home heating and cooling and it drains in the pond. New roof 2016 including guttering on both home and detached building. 1000 gal propane tank and geo thermal thermostat can be switched to propane and Anderson Windows! Great home! and wooded lot!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,500 sq. ft
NONE LISTED ON TAX RECORD
Septic,Propane Gas,Private Water
Kingman - Norwich School District (USD 331)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bdrm on Main Level,Master Bedroom Bath,Tub/Shower/Master Bdrm
- Living Room
- Level: Main,Dimensions: 25x30,Flooring: Carpet
- Eating Bar,Formal,Living/Dining Combo
- Main Floor,Separate Room
- Desk,Eating Bar,Island,Pantry,Electric Hookup
- Electric, Geo-Thermal
- . Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Yes - Finished
- 1. One,Living Room,Woodburning,Blower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Fireplace Doors/Screens,Hardwood Floors,Humidifier,Wet Bar,Whirlpool,Window Coverings-All
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Deck,Guttering,Horses Allowed,Irrigation Pump,Irrigation Well,RV Parking,Security Light,Storm Door(s),Storm Shelter,Storm Windows/Ins Glass,Outbuildings. Pond/Lake,River/Creek,Wooded.