A recreational paradise with total seclusion. End of county road and private drive leads to home and shops. Partial survey on property. Custom home has granite, 3/4'' hardwood oak flooring, ash and hickory cabinetry, designer kitchen, commercial grade appliances and Anderson windows. Views of your enchanted forest from most rooms. Seller has been improving trails, and interior roads. You can atv all day and probably not see all the features here. There are creeks, springs, pond, bluffs, and so much to explore. There is an RV shop, and newer outbuilding. Outdoor patio areas take in the views forever. Inground sprinkler system back of home, garden area, and outdoor landscaping. You could trail ride or turn this into a hunting retreat. Lose to Branson and city. No restrictions.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Brick, Cedar Exterior, Stone
3,886 sq. ft
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,275 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,611 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Walkout
- Basement, Great Room, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning.
- Burglar Alarm, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings Trey, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Pantry, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, RV Parking.
- Brick, Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Porch, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic
- Lot Dimensions
- 486 acres+/-
- Sloped, Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Workshop. Country Road, Gravel Road, Hilly, Level, Rolling, Sloped, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS