Breathtaking Ozarks panoramic views from all around this home. Very secluded with woods and trails at end of county road. Room for few animals. No restrictions. Near 4000 sq.ft with upgrades. Hickory/Ash cabinetry, 3/4''hardwood flooring, granite, chef's kitchen, thermador stove, double pantries, prep sink, formal and informal dining. Two wood burning fireplaces, Anderson windows throughout offering great views . Full length deck, screened seasonal room, patios and outdoor areas. New 30 x 50 barn/shop, new roof, new exterior paint and landscaping. Sprinkler system keeps grass in park like condition. Walk-out basement could be separate living area. Slate floor and family/game room. Secluded, easy drive to Branson and Springfield. Your own year round retreat.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
Brick, Cedar Exterior, Stone
3,886 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Workshop
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Bar
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,275 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,611 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Basement, Great Room, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Tray, Granite Counter Top, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope, Steep, Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Garden, Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop, Out Building. Dead End Street, Steep Slope, County Road, Acreage, Level, Sloped, Steep, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS