Ozarks secluded year round natures paradise. Home overlooks views for miles. New 30 x 50 shop/workshop, new roof, high speed internet, and exterior painting. Home has upgrades with Anderson windows, Hickory/Ash cabinetry, 3/4'' hardwood oak floors, granite counters, commercial grade appliances and security system installed. Room for animals, no restrictions, hunting and recreational land. Nature at its best enjoyed from all seasons screened porch and outdoor areas. Trails for ATV's and hiking. Back yard has sprinkler system for lush green grass. See parent listing of 486 acres+/-.Super quiet location, yet easy drive to Branson, Ozark, Ava and Springfield.
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
Brick, Cedar Exterior, Stone
3,886 sq. ft
Yes - 35 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,275 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,611 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate
- None, Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished, Walkout
- Basement, Family Room, Great Room, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings Trey, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 35 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking.
- Brick, Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio, Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 40 +/-
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Workshop. Country Road, Gravel Road, Hilly, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS